Salvation On 1 Page
Salvation is deliverance from the power, and the consequences, of sin.
Salvation comes by belief in Jesus Christ as the sinless Son of God who died to pay your sin debt to God the Father.
The very bad news:
Not many are going to the Kingdom of heaven.
The very good news:
You can go to the Kingdom of heaven.
God has made the “Good News” of salvation through Jesus Christ simple to understand.
Here is ‘salvation on 1 page’:
You must acknowledge that you are a sinner in need of a Savior.
- Romans 3:10 As it is written: There is no one righteous, not even one,
- Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
- Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—
We are all sinners, and need to be born again of the Spirit.
- Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord,
- Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us
If you die without trusting in Christ, you die in your sins and will face judgment by a sinless God! Christ paid our death penalty with His own death. Salvation is a free gift, offered freely to us.
- Romans 10:9-10 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Not ‘You could be saved’, or ‘You might be saved’, or ‘You may be saved’, but… YOU WILL BE SAVED.
- Luke 21:28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
This is true ONLY IF you know Jesus as KING and LORD, Savior and Messiah.
- 2 Corinthians 6:2 For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.
You will say: “Where is the love?” This is the truth… in love. The truth is spoken because of love. If a Christian did not love you, a Christian would not bother to tell you the truth… in love.
You will say: “You’re not the judge of me!!” That is true… God is the Judge of you:
- Hebrews 9:27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment
There is a difference between being a judge (which we cannot be), and having judgment (which we can have): good and sound judgment that discerns what is to come, and speaks a sober warning regarding it.
If you do not believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, The Way, the Truth and the Life, the only way to salvation and the Kingdom of heaven, I implore you, wherever you are and whatever you are doing, to STOP… to call upon the Name of the LORD Jesus Christ, and to not put it off a second longer, because…
- Romans 10:13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Don’t worry about cleaning yourself up before calling on the Name of the LORD – Jesus will do that when, by His power, you are in-dwelled with the Holy Spirit and enabled to lead a holy life.
The time is short… and the clock is ticking…